INFORMATION WE WILL BE COLLECTING
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Main information we collect at the registration “email address details”, “Mobile Number”, “Address” and other common information such as Name etc
- All Information about your transaction history for better servicing in future. (information includes past orders, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any medium.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By providing your personal data to www.storetodoor.lk , you agree to transfer, store or process the data. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately sending of information via the internet is not 100% secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
W have implemented the best encryption methods available today. You can feel confident about the safety of your information or credit/debit card details when shopping on our site.
If you wish you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than the circumstances detailed below:
- Legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud specially when requested by banking partners .
THIRD PARTY LINKS